UB5 delivery ETA

Home Forums Uni-Fi UB5 delivery ETA

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ddantes 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

UB5
    Participant

Are we still on track for retailers (Amazon) to receive UB5 ~July 1st? A few days ago they reported availability July 1st but now it’s changed to unknown.

Please advise,

Patiently waiting to upgrade from B6

Chris Walker
    Keymaster

Hi,

We do have some inventory due in next week and throughout July. We have lots of inventory due in early August and for the remainder of the year.

The popularity of the UB5’s took us a little bit by surprise and now we are in catch up mode…

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chris Walker
    ELAC Americas

UB5
    Participant

Understood, thank you Chris

Joe_Fonebone
    Participant

Any ETA on the active UB5s?

ddantes
    Participant

Is CRUTCHFIELD going to be receiving inventory by July 1st. I’ve pre ordered this a while ago. Do you know what dealerships are going to received the first batch?

Chris Walker
      Keymaster

Hi, We have shipped Crutchfield their shipment and they should be receiving it shortly.

Thanks,

Chris

dharma255
    Participant

Looks like June 29 did NOT work out as the availability date for the UB5 on this website. Still reading “Pre-order”. Coming soon?

ddantes
    Participant

I got my Uni-fi UB5 on Thursday, June 30. So far the only place I see that has them in stock is CRUTCHFIELD. Great Company to deal with. And thank you very much CHRIS WALKER for your response.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.