Tracks limit

Home Forums Discovery Server Tracks limit

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bishopandrew 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

bishopandrew
    Participant

Hi,
    why there is tracks limit to 30.000? Ive got ca. 45K tracks (files and Tidal library together) and when I exces over 30K theres shown -18 tracks, I can see just one Album and system is unstable 🙁

Charles Mallari

Hello BishopAndrew,

It’s a hardware limitation, not just a limitation set by the powers that be.

Respectfully,
    Charles Mallari

bishopandrew
    Participant

Thank you Charles,
    I cannt imagine how hardware could limit ammount of tracks but thank you – I will make a smaller libraries 🙂

Regards,

Ondrej

bishopandrew
    Participant

Finally, I reduced my library to 28,000 songs (23,000 files from NAS and 5,000 TIDAL).

Now the library is updated (set to FAST) and it is cruelly slow – assuming 2 weeks to end.

When I play some music (files), sometimes ELAC stops playing and stops … after a few seconds it starts running again in the app and starts playing again during playback. In one of five cases, it even stops displaying the device and needs to restart.

It is normal? When I played TIDAL before, I didn’t see anything like that.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  bishopandrew.

adcom555
    Participant

Charles or anyone from Elac –

Could you please answer Ondrej’s question?

I’ve been following various threads and I’m amazed at the lack of interest from Elac in supporting its products. I’m curious, is Elac’s support team comprised on one person? I look at the other Elac products on your forums and see the same lack of response from Elac support.

This is not the way to run a business Elac. Go over to the Bluesound site and look at their robust forum. Hundreds of members asking various questions, asking for new features – and getting responses! Maybe Elac would generate more business if they showed more interest in their products and customers.

Mark

Charles Mallari

Hello Ondrej,

Sorry I missed that…

Can you send a me a diagnostic file to customerservice@elac.us ?

To get the Diagnostic file:
      In a browser, Enter the IP address of the Discovery and you should so a button that says save. The Discovery will generate download a file called “diag_info.tar.gz” Save and email me that file.

Respectfully,
      Charles Mallari

bishopandrew
    Participant

I will do, thank you!

Ondrej

P.S. thank you Mark 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  bishopandrew.

bishopandrew
    Participant

Your message to customerservice@elac.com couldn’t be delivered.
    customerservice wasn’t found at elac.com

adcom555
    Participant

Ain’t that the Truth!

bishopandrew
    Participant

I tried again and now it passed … 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.