Track View issues

Home Forums Discovery Server Track View issues

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jarnopp 9 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

DK11706
    Participant

Hi

Just got my ELAC Discovery and have to say that I’m not impressed by the way Roon handles TAGS from files and sort data.

1. Go to track view and select ALBUM from the drop down menu in the right side, then you get COMPOSER (Some songs have a lot, and the view is totally messed up) and then the ALBUM name, how lame is that.

2. Next try adding the release date, if Roon only know the year, then the data is left aligned, if Roon also knows the date then the data is aligned in the middle.

PS: If there is a lot of composers (Try soundgarden a-sides) then the release date will end up being listed in the next field (in my case DYNAMIC RANGE)

My ALBUM field for Soundgarden A-Sides looks like this for one of the tracks:

Matt Cameron/Chris Cornell/Ben Shepherd/Kim Thayil A-Sides

Anyone know how to fix this? (Selecting less in SHOW COMPOSER CREDITS in the GENERAL SETTINGS, does not help)

Charles Mallari

I’ve confirmed the display issue and passed the information over to the Dev Team.

Respectfully,
    Charles Mallari

jarnopp
      Participant

Hi Charles,

Can you specify who the Dev Team is? Is that Roon Labs or a 3rd party? Also, will Essentials be getting the Roon 1.4 update just released?

Thanks!

myrtletran
    Participant

Great, thanks a lot )

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.