Tidal play and lost connection

Home Forums Discovery Server Tidal play and lost connection

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ccrergie 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

ccrergie
    Participant

If i use Tidal after a while i lost connection. This happens often and i am very disappointed. Before i had the Elac discovery i had used apple music and Spotify and Napster on other equipment and no problems. Is the problem tidal or the Elac discovery. I have no clue about that. I had used other network players with the above programs and didn’t have that problems. May you have a solution for me.

Thank you

Werner

Chris Walker
    Keymaster

Hi Werner,

I have a Discovery Server in my office and in my home and have been using tidal without any issues. Is the Discovery connected directly from the router? or are you using any type of adapter?

It will help to have a better understanding of our your setup.

Thanks,

Chris Walker
    ELAC Americas

ccrergie
    Participant

Hi Chris, thanks for the answer. I have a switch with 8 ports where i have connect the Discovery Server. I will connect directly to my router and will see if the problem still exist. Thanks for the hint.

Greetings from Germany

Werner

ccrergie
    Participant

I think the elac is defect. Now nothing works, i get no white LED. If i disconnect the power cable, after i plug it on it flashes a few time and than nothing. Factory reset didn’t work also. I will send it back to elac. Did you have a link to a german speaking forum for this device. Is to complicated to describe everything in english.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.