Home Forums Discovery Server The useless discovery server

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      phgoodwin23
      Participant

I have a useless discovery server. It has been this way ever since I bought the thing. Endless attempts to resolve issues of connectivity and library stability have been thwarted by slow search and response to simple requests, like play selected album/track. Continued drop outs and now silence have brought me to a final conclusion. After what must be a year fighting this product as everyone wants to blame all the ancillary equipment, the network, the internet, the old school amplifier, the nas drive. I have been in touch with you, with roon labs forum (who did not want me there once they discovered I used roon essentials) with the HiFi dealer that I purchased from (with whom I have a relationship going back some twenty years), With the HiFi press where I achieved “letter of the month” with my questions about digital networks, with my neighbor who works in the IT industry. My conclusion is, this product is not fit for purpose. I will cut my losses and simply move on.

Chris Walker
      Keymaster

Hi,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having problems with your Discovery Music Server. I can assure you that this is not the norm. We have the Discovery up and running in 100’s of retail stores without any issue. I would really like to find out exactly what problems you are having and see how we can get things resolved.

I have emailed you my personal cell phone number. Feel free to call me (Even today) so that we can figure what is going on.

Thanks,

Chris Walker
      VP Product Development
      ELAC

gracieanderson
      Participant

Thanks for sharing such a nice piece of information to us. This is very knowledgeable for me. I am Gracie and I am offering law Assignment Help to students of Australia and all over the world.

JessyWhite
      Participant

Boost your grades thanks to this free paper base. You’ll find so many templates of academic papers there. Use them for free to create your own writings.

alberttynzov
      Participant

bestcbdvapes.net – this site was created to inform most people about what has become a very popular herb oil! And that was Cannabidiol oli. The oil is based on cannabis and is recommended for most people who suffer from ischemia, inflammation, hepatitis, brain and liver damage, sepsis, skin diseases, allergies and asthma, and sleep disturbances. CBD reduces the psychotic symptoms associated with, for example, schizophrenia and others.

aoe321
      Participant

Very Excellent post, this is very stunning and amazing article on internet. I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post.
      https://desertsafaritravels.com/morning-desert-safari/

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.