Spotify Connect doesn't find Digital Out

Home Forums Discovery Server Spotify Connect doesn't find Digital Out

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JoonasP 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Bittnerowski
    Participant

Hi,
    Spotify connect only finds Analog outs but not the Digital Output of the ELAC.
    Is this normal? If no, what I hope, what do I need to set up?

Regards

Bittnerowski
    Participant

Could someone please reply to my question?

Charles Mallari

Hello Bitternowski,

You are correct the Spotify Connect is only available through the Analog Outputs.

Respectfully,
    Charles Mallari

hans@pijfers.eu
    Participant

Hello Charles,

I’m having the same problem. Using the Elac connected trough the digital output to a dac. I would off course like to leave it that way and listen to Spotify. The problem is a known problem. So, while thanking you for your aswer i’d like to know if Elac will be doing anything to repair this?

Kind regards,

Hans

Zorq
    Participant

This feature (Spotify Connect in SPDIF zone) is very much needed and currently it is a show-stopper for me.
    It’s pity since the Discovery has a very good sounding SPDIF output and the best SW for playing music files.

JoonasP
    Participant

Doesn’t make any sense that supposedly Discovery Connect has Spotify connect through toslink but Discovery Server would not have. I hope you can give Discovery an update to Spotify connect because pretty much any streamer today has that feature.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.