Settings in set up of Elac-S12EQ

Home Forums Subwoofers Settings in set up of Elac-S12EQ

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  JohnnyR711 1 year, 3 months ago.

• Author

JohnnyR711
    Participant

I have only yesterday received my ELac-S12EQ subwoofer and I have some questions about setting it up and the various settings on the app. I added this subwoofer to my front speakers which are Wharfedale Jade 3 – a rather large bookshelf curved back speaker at 5 inches wide 17 inches tall and 15 inches deep.
    I did the near field and listening position EQ calibration which went very smoothly using my iPad Mini. Now besides the volume and the Auto On/Off features, I am not sure where to set the others to like the Low Pass, the Phase, the delay and the Parametric Equalizer?
    Also my Harman Kardon A/V receiver has it own EQ using the old wired mike held at the listening position for all of the speakers in my 5.1 system – do I use that after I finish my Elac EQ calibration (near field and listening position)? Will the HK AVR EQ change the settings of the ELac EQ set up?
    Of course I am trying to set up this quality subwoofer to enhance both my music and movies and would appreciate any and all assistance in fine tuning this sub.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.