Setting Up Multiple Zones

Home Forums General Setting Up Multiple Zones

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  kennethkgidley 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

desperateluffas
    Participant

Hi,

I’m looking to set up a home theatre systems built around the ELAC Debut series with the Discovery Series DS-S101-G Music Server. I would like to have 3 wired zones that can be synchronised and operated independently. I have been told by my local dealer that I need to have an amplifier and music server for each zone, is this true?

Can this be achieved with any other solution?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Rubydraper
    Participant

I too think off setting off the Home theater systems built around the ELAC Debut series and Hope you have got independent access over the three. Could you please share it with me

Charles Mallari

The server can operate 3 zones, one Digital and two analog. The two analogs can be combined and be grouped to play the synchronized music. The future goal is to be able group all three, but unfortunately a the moment you can only group the two.

AuditingFirm
    Participant

I am also thinking about setting a home theater for our office space of auditing firms in UAE.Thus we can relax our working environment.

kennethkgidley
    Participant

The two analogs can be joined and be assembled to play the synchronized music. The future objective is to be capable gathering every one of the three, yet shockingly a the minute you can just gathering the two.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.