Search in Tidal

Home Forums Discovery Server Search in Tidal

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Charles Mallari 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Frandha
    Participant

Dear Sir,

I am quit happy with the Elac Discovery. There is however one thing that causes irritation.
    Whenever I run a search in Tidal eg artist (on Roon app in iOS), I can only retrieve a name which is already in my Library.
    Other artists available in Tidal can not be found. So I have to go to the Tidal app , run a search , add the music to my collection and wait till it is synchronized into the Roon app. Is this the standard procedure ?? I thought Tidal was fully integrated into Roon/Elac.
    Thank you in advance.
    François

Charles Mallari

Hello Francois,

Tidal is really well integrated into Roon Essential and the Discovery System.

When you run a search it will first come up with “Library Artist” as the search is much faster. Then after a few moments it will search tidal and you should see a “TIDAL Artist” section once the search is completed. If you scroll down it will show artists, albums, and tracks. I have tried this on both the iPhone and iPad.

If you are still not seeing it, please email me: Customerservice@elac.us As screen shot are a little easier to share via email.

Thanks,
    Charles Mallari

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.