I am thinking of buying the Elac BS263 after I was blown away by its previous version the BS253.
However, now seeing Elac’s whole catalog, I am a bit confused.
The BS263 is very similar priced to the BS244.3 and BS312 and their specs:
– Lower series?
– Nominal/peak power handling: 80/120 wpc
– Frequency response: 38 to 50,000 Hz
– Size: 330x200x282mm (HxWxD)
– Nominal/peak power handling: 60/80 wpc
– Frequency response: 41 to 50,000 Hz
– Size: 285x195x285mm (HxWxD)
– Higher series?
– Nominal/peak power handling: 70/100 wpc
– Frequency response: 42 to 50,000 Hz
– Size: 208x12x282mm (HxWxD)
So the BS312 is the most compact, and the BS244.3 is the biggest.
The BS244.3 has a lower bass (it also has a bigger woofer than the other two: 180mm vs 150mm) and apparently more power.
My question is: sound quality alone, how do you rank those three speakers?
So which one did you choose?
Wow, what a great choice
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.