New Amp same problem

Home Forums EA Series Amp New Amp same problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Charles Mallari 7 months ago.

• Author

Peter
    Participant

The amplifier broke down, got a new one from Ljudmakaren in Stockholm. Good customer care !!
    I sometimes get a bang in the subwoofer when I change the input, just like the previous device. Have tried with difference subbwoffers.
    Is there any solution to this problem?

Charles Mallari

Hello Peter,

I know that some sound maybe normal when switching inputs.

I’m wondering if the volume on the subs are turned up too high? Maybe try making adjustments on the sub to lower the volume, and raise the gains on the Amp via the app to compensate? Or perhaps the other way.

Did you exchange the Amp with us or did you exchange the Amp with the Store?

Thanks,
    Charles

Peter
    Participant

I swapped in the store. The new one lasted for two weeks!?, one channel stopped working. When I restarted the amplifier it worked for 10 min, it became extremely hot.
    I did not play loudly, the speakers were a pair of B & W 685 S2. Tested with different speaker cables, other amplifiers to ensure that the speakers worked properly.
    Now I have switched to another brand

Charles Mallari

Hello Peter,

Which store did you buy the item from? Feel free to Email @ cmallari@elac.com

I want to get those units and figure out what is occurring.

Thanks,
    Charles Mallari

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.