Need a recommendations for a subwoofer.

Home Forums Subwoofers Need a recommendations for a subwoofer.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Charles Mallari 9 months, 1 week ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #7749

    mboz
    Participant

    I have a Marantz SR6010 with Elac debut b6 fronts and rear and my center is a Elac debut c5. My current subwoofer is a Polk psw111 but it’s not getting the job done. It will be used for about 80% cinema, shows and movies the other 20% music, a very wide range of rock. The room all this is in is approximately 20×20 ft with a high vaulted ceiling. The walls, ceiling and floors are a lot of wood and rock with large windows. I’m looking for a subwoofer that will blend well.

  • #8077

    Charles Mallari
    Moderator

    My apologies for taking so long to get back to you.

    Any of our subs will work well in that space. The S10eq and S12eq would be a significant upgrade. Both of these subs have Bluetooth control and Auto EQ let you operate the Debut S10EQ from your smartphone. Choosing between the s10eq or s12eq is a matter of preference.

    https://www.elac.com/product-category/debut-subwoofers/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.