Iphone App for S10EQ

Home Forums Subwoofers Iphone App for S10EQ

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hoerenlohe 1 year ago.

• Author

Hoerenlohe
    Participant

Hello,

it seems like there is a small problem either with the app or with the value the app transmitts to the subwoofer. Every time I try to change the phase to any value deriving from 0° the subwoofer is not taking the value. If I change it and go back to the volume page and then back to phase it is always 0°. Are you aware of that behaviour?

Generally I´m extremely satisfied with the sound and the eq of this brilliant subwoofer.

BR

Hoerenlohe

Chris Walker
    Keymaster

HI,

I am very sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. The email system that tells me when someone posts was not working properly but has now been fixed.

I will look into this and get back to you…

Thanks,

Chris Walker
    ELAC

Hoerenlohe
    Participant

Hello Chris,

after updating on iOS 10 the app fails completely. It´s no longer able to make a connection to the sub so I have no chance to adjust my sub actually.

Do you have an idea when this issue will be fixed?

BR

Hoerenlohe

amcfarla
    Participant

I am not having the problem with iOS 10, since my iPad Air 2 sees the subwoofer (which is on iOS 10), but my iPhone 7 will not see the device. I have unplugged the power cord from the subwoofer and replugged it back in and it still doesn’t recognize a Elac subwoofer.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  amcfarla.

Hoerenlohe
    Participant

After updating the subwoofer firmware to the latest build and my iPhone to iOS10.2 everything runs smoothly. No problems anymore.

Brian
      Participant

May I asked where you acquired the latest Subwoofer firmware for the S10EQ? The Elac website’s “Firmware” link does not list any firmware for any product. Curious if there is a newer version and if so, what does it correct.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  Brian.

Hoerenlohe
      Participant

Hello Brian,

I received the latest firmware from the ELAC service directly. But I did not receive any release notes. So I can´t answer your second question.

Gerd

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.