iOS App with ABC (Auto Blend & Calibrate) now availble.

Home Forums EA Series Amp iOS App with ABC (Auto Blend & Calibrate) now availble.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lotusguy 6 months ago.

• Author

Chris Walker
    Keymaster

Hi Everyone,

Sorry it took so long, however the update for the EA101EQ iOS app is now available. This update adds the ABC (Auto Blend & Calibrate) functionality to the App.

Enjoy.

Chris Walker
    ELAC

JR
    Participant

ABC seems to work fine on the iOS iphone app. When I tried the ipad version of the update, it does not appear to have the graphing function show within ABC.

jbortolazzi
    Participant

Hi,

the app on my iPhone shows “no device connected” no matter what I tried. Firmware update already performed. Any recommendations?

Regards
    JB

Chris Walker
      Keymaster

Hi JB,

Connecting your phone to the Element Amplifier over Bluetooth Low Energy is a different process than most normal bluetooth devices.

Feel free to give me a call at 714-591-7005 and I can walk you through it.

We will be posting a video of the process soon..

Thanks,

Chris Walker
      ELAC

jbortolazzi
    Participant

Hello Chris,

I still have the BT control issue, the app simply shows ” no device connected” whatever I try. Streaming music via Bluetooth works well. I tried several iOS devices with the app installed.
    Is there something else that I can do?

Due to the fact that there is a second issue with the quality of the volume control knob (loose), this is definitely not the level of quality that I expected from ELAC. I am close to sending the device back to my dealer.

Best regards
    Juergen

jbortolazzi
    Participant

I meanwhile installed Lightblue Explorer App on my iPhone to check any BT LE peripherals, the EA does not show up as other BT devices like Apple TV do. Obviously the BT interface is not active.

lotusguy
    Participant

ABC does not work on my iPhone 4S. During the subwoofer sweep tone, the app drops the BT connection and the phone jumps back to the home screen. The sweep, however, does continue, but no data is collected and the ABC enable button remains grayed out. I tried the app on my wife’s Android phone and ABC worked fine.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.