Best Integrated Amp for Adante AS-61?

Home Forums General Best Integrated Amp for Adante AS-61?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Argonaut765 3 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Argonaut765
    Participant

Hi-I purchased a pair of the new Adante AS-61 stand mount speakers. At the moment, I’m powering them with an Onkyo A-9050 integrated amp at 75wpc at 8 ohms and 65wpc at 4ohms. First off, the Adantes sound AMAZING!!! I bought them last week and have spent hours playing cds and vinyl I’ve had for years. In many cases its like listening to these recordings for the first time with many recordings never sounding this good to actually hearing instruments I hadn’t heard before! So, thank you Andrew Jones and Elac! But back to my question. For years I’ve always had separate amps and preamps(i.e. Phase Linear, Rotel and Carver C-4000 Holographic preamp for examples powering Dahlquist DQ-10 speakers). After losing this system a couple of years ago, I purchased the Onkyo 9050 and a pair of Debut F5 towers. The Onkyo sounded great with the Debuts but I know the Adantes can perform better with an upgraded amp. I would like to keep a replacement integrated amp under $1500. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.