Best In Wall to complement Debut Series

Home Forums Debut Best In Wall to complement Debut Series

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  azuano 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

azuano
    Participant

I’m in the process of sheetrocking my basement and I want to do some in-wall or in-ceiling surround speakers and I’m wondering what would complement the Debut series. I’m planning on going with the B6 and C5 for the speakers in my built-in but I’d like to keep the surrounds in the wall/ceiling. Any recommendations?

Chris Walker
    Keymaster

Hi,

We just announced an in-wall/in-ceiling Debut line of speakers at last weeks Cedia show. Unfortunately they will not be available until Jan/Feb of 2017.

Outside of our brand I would recommend Sonance speakers.

Thanks,

Chris Walker
    ELAC

azuano
      Participant

Will the new line of Debut in-wall speakers use a standard framing bracket? I won’t need the speakers for awhile – I just need to lay out where they’ll be so the sheetrock can be installed. If I knew the sizes and the brackets to use that would get me what I need. I’d like to go with all ELAC if possible.

azuano
      Participant

Chris,

Do you have any more details about the in-wall speakers? Is it the Line WS models that you were referring to? My focus is having the surround speakers being in wall and using B6 and C5 as the front 3 speakers. Any more details you can provide would be appreciated.

Jason

Chris Walker
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,

The tooling has just finished for the new in-wall/ceiling line. My guess would be that we should have them in stock sometime in late March.

Thanks,

Chris
    ELAC

azuano
      Participant

Chris,

Is the Debut line in-wall/in-ceiling speakers you are referring to the IC 1005 and IC 1010 speakers? Or are they not yet on the website?

Jason

deyadr
    Participant

Hi Chris,

When will the pricing, info and specs for the Debut in-wall/ceiling speakers be available?

Thanks,
    Adrian

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.