Firmware and Troubleshooting
Multi-Channel Amplifier Latest Firmware – IS-AMP8100, IS-AMP1275, and IS-AMP1650 (March 22, 2022)
This latest firmware supports Multi Amp Control4 Event Notifications
IS-AMP340-BK Firmware Update – (May 24th, 2022)
This firmware resolves a stability issue when large amounts of network traffic are present. It also reduces the turn on time when powering via the supplied remote control.
S10EQ, S12EQ, SUB2050, SUB2070, AND SUB2090 Final Firmware Update (October 31st 2019)
Contains all previous versions.
- This new firmware allows the S10EQ and S12EQ to work with our Sub Control 2.0 app for both iOS and Android. This new version allows for multiple subwoofer control and easier sub switching.
- We have also added a numerical display to the volume slider.
- Please note you must update the firmware in the subwoofer as well as the phone application. The Android version is available now in the Google Play Store, the iOS version has been submitted and should be available in the next day or so.
IW-S10EQ In-Wall Subwoofer Amplifier Firmware Update (September 2018)
Contains all previous versions Firmware Update
- Improves Auto Room EQ Algorithm and General Performance Improvements
SUB3010 Firmware Update – June 2019
SUB3030 Firmware Update – June 2019
SUB3070 (Adante) Firmware Update – v.87
SUB3070 Latest Firmware Update (Contains all previous changes) Firmware Update
- Changes default volume to 75%
- Changes default Low Pass Filter to 60Hz
- Resolved an issue with Phase Control setting not always being saved
- Resolved a popping sound when adjusting PEQ
- Improves Auto Room EQ Algorithm
EA Series EA101EQ-G Firmware
EA101EQ-G Latest Firmware (Contains all previous changes) Ver. v2.1.7 / v1.0.19
- Resolves an issue when adjusting Bass/Treble causing unwanted noise from the amplifier.
- Improved user experience for Bluetooth Audio Pairing via the App
- Resolved display auto-off issue when Dolby Digital Content is being played.
- Resolves Dolby Digital DSP Reset
- Resolves Bass & Treble Issue
- Keeps Asynchronous USB Port discoverable when power is off
EA Series EA101EQ-G USB Windows Drivers
- Click on the EA101EQ-G Link above and download the USB Driver Folder to the desktop and Unzip
- Open up the USB ELAC Driver folder
- Click and open the version of Windows you are using
- RIGHT Click on CMOPEN (All caps version) and Choose Install – Follow the on-screen instructions
- Connect the USB cable from your computer to the USB-B input on the Element Amplifier
- If necessary select the ELAC USB 2.0 High-Speed True HD Audio Device from your favorite playback software
Audio Alchemy DDP-1 Firmware Update
For DDP-1, go to this link and download all the files into the same directory…
DDP-1 Windows Update Files
DDP-1 Mac Update Files
The BAT files are automated updaters running under DOS for a PC to install the latest micro controller code (which you did) and the latest DSP code. The “C” and “D” designations refer to which DDP-1 main board version you are updating. It prompts you as to which to use based upon the serial number shown on the lCD, not on the printed label.
To use the BAT file, copy everything there into one directory, open a DOS window in the same directory, and execute the BAT file.
Audio Alchemy DDP-1 USB Drivers
- Click on the above link and download the zip file.
- Launch the setup.exe and follow the on-screen instructions
Audio Alchemy DMP-1 Firmware Update
For DMP-1, use this link to get the files…
DMP-1 Update Files
Open the setup page on DMP-1, click on the button CHOOSE FILE. Pick the first one on the list. Press SOFTWARE UPDATE, it will do a little dialog box and click OK when finished. Choose the next file on the list and do the same thing. Do all six files. Then press REBOOT.
It will go through the whole booting process and then you will need to refresh the screen to see SETUP again.